You can find details of our forthcoming conferences here.
For more information on this event, please follow this link.
- 8-9 July 2016: Forgotten Geographies in the Fin de Siècle, 1880-1920
- 17 June 2016: Embarrassing Bodies: Feeling Self-Conscious in the Nineteenth Century
- 10-11 June 2016: Victorian Psychology Now
- 7 November 2015: Silence in the Archives: Censorship and Suppression in Women’s Life Writing in the Long Nineteenth Century
- 16-18 July 2015: The Arts and Feeling in Nineteenth-Century Literature and Culture
- 22 November 2014: In Harkness’ London: A Symposium on the Life and Work of Margaret Harkness
- 18-19 July 2014: Blake, the Flaxmans, and Romantic Sociability
- 11-12 July 2014: The Michael Field Centenary Conference: New Directions in Fin de Siècle Studies
- 26 April 2014:
- 19-20 July 2013: The Victorian Tactile Imagination